Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

PLEASE help! Fosterhome needed for a few months!

Zana_di
December 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
I have 2 wonderful indoor male cats that need a temporary home until my new home is built! I am willing to pay as well as provide food, litter, litter box, cat scratch house. Mustafa (aka. Taco or Socco) is 3 years old, all black and doesn't meow. Mortimer (aka MoMo) is about 2 years old, all grey, very shy and has extra toes on each paw. These cats are the love of my life! I had my b/f's parents watching them- but they went back on their word once their son broke up with me. My house was due to be finished in January- but the date has been recently pushed to May 2005. I can bring them to wherever you are. PLEASE, PLEASE! Any help at all would be IMMENSELY appreciated!

Praying for help,
Diana
kiwi_@hotmail.com

Lucky Rescue
December 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
We need to know where you are!

Zana_di
December 2nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
I live in Pickering, Ontario- but I would drive to the ends of the earth to know they are in a good home even for just a few months!

Lucky Rescue
December 2nd, 2004, 08:46 PM
I'll ask around. I hope someone can help!

A True Rescue
December 2nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
How are they around dogs and other cats??

Zana_di
December 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
They have never really been around other cats nor dogs.

CyberKitten
December 4th, 2004, 05:59 PM
My cousin - who is a certified vet tech - might be interested in looking after them (I was telling her about them yesterday when i brought Yin Yin in for her 2nd round of vaccinations and just well - being the anxious new mom I try to tell my own patients' moms not to be, I was worried about a pink spot (It was nothing of course, lol)). She already has 5 cats though - but a large home.

She lives in NB though but is planning to visit Toronto later this month.

Zana_di
December 5th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks SOOO much Cyberkitten! How long is she staying in Toronto?

CyberKitten
December 5th, 2004, 05:50 PM
She will be there the week around Dec 25 (Christmas). They are staying several days.

whinnie-boo
December 9th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Would you be willing to travel that far to pick them up? NB is a 2 day drive. Just sent a PM.

CyberKitten
December 9th, 2004, 05:47 PM
It is an 11 hour drive from where my cousin lives to TO. And she does it often. That said, if you rae the thread, you'll see she is going to TO. Maybe we are used to friving in the Maritimes - lots of rural routes, lol

But if you want to help instead Winnie Boo, that's fine.