- Dog Breed Group
- Terrier Dogs
- Origin of Breed
- Isle of Skye, Scotland
- Grey, silver, black, cream, bluish or fawn
- Long outercoat, short wooly undercoat
- Exercise Needs
- Needs regular exercise and will adapt to an appartment.
- Good tempered and loyal. Cautious with strangers
- Good with Children
- Good with children it knows well.
- Grooming Needs
- Coat matts easily. Needs several brushings a week.
- Average Size - Male (in)
- Average Size - Female (in)
- Average Weight - Male (lbs)
- Average Weight - Female (lbs)
The Skye Terrier can be very territorial, and so it makes an excellent watch-dog.
The Skye Terrier's coat should be thoroughly groomed each week.
Disclaimer: Pets.ca cannot be responsible for the accuracy of the above presented information. Please double check all information prior to making any decisions about purchasing this or any breed. If you think we have made an error with some of the information presented here, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.